What causes double vision and dizziness?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
The first step to figuring this out is to visit a neurologist for a full in-person physical exam. Based on that, they may want to do additional bloodwork or an MRI. If these are negative, it is entirely possible these are somatic symptoms of anxiety. This could be alleviated by increasing your antidepressant dosage. I would also consider decreasing the number of supplements you are taking, as these are unregulated and may contain compounds such as mercury that are neurotoxic.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private link below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private link: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes double vision
- What causes double vision and how is it treated
- What causes occasional double vision
- What causes double vision after a cataract surgery
- Diarrhea stomach ache vomiting headache double vision dizziness opinion
- What is the cause of double vision after pneumonia
- What causes sudden double vision
- What is the cause and treatment for double vision
- What causes double vision in a 4 year old
- What causes sudden onset of double vision