What causes dizzy spells with nausea in elderly?
needs both consultations.
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns that your mother -in-law is having dizzy spells with nausea.
Answers and solutions for your queries.
1. Conduction defects of heart (a-fib) can cause dizzy spell due to inadequate blood supply to brain.
2. Inner ear problem like ( labyrinthitis, vestibual neuronitis) also causes dizziness with nausea.
3. In my opinion, she needs to see both ENT as well as cardiac physician.
Hope this answers your question, if you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe dizziness and nausea
- Spells of nausea and sweating cause
- What would cause green stool nausea and dizzy spells
- What causes nausea and dizziness
- What causes nausea and dizziness and heightened sense of smell
- What is the cause of nausea in an elderly female
- What causes dizziness and nausea with cold
- What causes severe bleeding accompanied by dizziness and nausea
- What causes nausea diarrhea and dizziness diagnosed with concussion
- What causes dizziness nausea and exhaustion during period
- Suggest sinusitis medication that can be taken when suffering from ...
- What causes a small lump behind breast implant muscle?
- What is the cause and treatment for dry cough?
- Suggest treatment for vibrations in ear
- Suggest remedy for motion sickness and irritated sinuses
- Suggest treatment for hearing loss in a diabetes patient
- What causes ear pain?
- Suggest treatment for stiff neck, pain in back and headaches
- What causes lump inside throat?
- Suggest treatment for hoarseness in voice