Need to rule out BPPV.
Thank you for your query.
1. The most common cause of these spells of vertigo
at your age is likely to be BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo).
2. If vertigo occurs while lying down in bed, while getting out of bed or while turning in bed, it is most likely to be BPPV.
3. A visit to an ENT Specialist
who also treats vertigo is necessary. Hearing tests and tests for dizziness/imbalance (including eye and positional tests) will help reveal the cause of your vertigo spells which can then be treated effectively.
4. Other possible causes include changes in the cervical spine
, blood pressure or blood flow issues, Meniere's Disease
and so on.
5. Many of these cases are mild and treatable, but require special treatment and routine physical examination is normal.
I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them.