What causes dizziness,low BP, blurred vision, frequent urination and back pain?
Can be due to Lyme's disease.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
There are many causes for dizziness.
Common ones are high blood pressure, low blood pressure, cervical spondylitis, anemia, and low blood sugar, use of sedatives, tranquilizers and antidepressants.
Uncommon reasons can be due to brain reasons or arrhythmias and cardiomyopathies.
Chronic lyme's disease can also cause persistent dizziness.
The dizzy spells after exercise can be probably due to
1. Dehydration or electrolyte imbalance - Regular intake of rejuvenating fluids during exercise might help. Apart from the sports drinks which contain glucose and electrolytes you must have enough water alongwith to combat dehydration.
2. Low blood sugar - Taking a light breakfast, preferably some lean protein and/or complex carbohydrate with a little healthy fat-- before the exercise or immediately after the exercise might help.
3, Low blood pressure can also be the reason - Breathe deeply after the exercise.
4. Anemia - A few blood tests will rule out this condition.
My purpose of telling you the causes is so that you don't take your symptoms lightly and consult your doctor and get yourself physically examined along with various investigations.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Microalbumin high lower back pain frequent urination
- Frequent urination back pain stomach ache
- Nausea back pain abdominal pain frequent urination
- Cramping back pain frequent urination
- Stomach painbloating lower back pain frequent urination
- Cause of frequent urination tiredness lower back pain painful breasts
- Bloating lower back pain frequent urination what could be this
- Frequent urination dribbling urine lower back pain
- Nausea stomach pain back pain frequent urination
- Back pain just above buttocks increased thirst frequent urination causes