What causes dizziness?
More information please
Hello and welcome,
To be able to answer your question better and focus on what you would like to know, please tell me more about your concern.
Also, there are different symptoms that are called "dizziness":
One type of dizziness is caused by vertigo. This type of dizziness feels like the room is spinning around you.
The other main type of dizziness is lightheadedness. With this type of dizziness, a person may feel faint. If the person feels faint when they stand up too quickly because their blood pressure doesn't allow for adequate blood to the brain in a quick way, this can be orthostatic hypotension.
So, if you can describe more about the type of dizziness you are wanting to know about, I can focus on that.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizziness frustrating what is the cause
- What causes vertigo and dizziness
- What causes fatigue and dizziness
- What causes frequent dizziness
- What causes fainting and dizziness
- What causes headaches and dizziness
- What causes nausea and dizziness
- What causes occasional dizziness
- What causes a dizzy head
- What causes dizziness and confusion
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis