What causes dizziness?
need some details.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Dizziness is a common symptom that’s not usually a sign of anything serious, but should be investigated to rule out the cause.
Kindly provide some details so that I can advise you accordingly:
1. Whats the status of your blood sugar levels, heamoglobin and blood pressure? Hyopglycemia, anemia and hypo/hypertension are the common causes of dizziness.
2. Do you also have dry mouth, decreased urine output, dry skin? Dehydration is another common cause.
3. What about your periods? flow, regularity? Excessive blood flow can cause hypovolemia and thus diziness.
4. Do you have any kind of stress, anxiety?
5. Any other accompanying symptoms like headache, earache, nausea, vomiting etc?
6. Do you take any medications?
The responses to these questions will help me to guide you better.
Hope to hear from you soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizziness frustrating what is the cause
- What causes vertigo and dizziness
- What causes fatigue and dizziness
- What causes frequent dizziness
- What causes fainting and dizziness
- What causes headaches and dizziness
- What causes nausea and dizziness
- What causes occasional dizziness
- What causes a dizzy head
- What causes dizziness and confusion