What causes dizziness?
Anti histaminic drugs will help
I understand your query and concern.
Dizziness can be relieved with administration of class of drugs like Antihistaminics like Levocetirizine once a day at bed time for one week under strict medical supervision.
Drink plenty of fluids 3-4 litres per day.
I hope i have answered your query at the moment.
Post your further queries if any,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizziness frustrating what is the cause
- What causes vertigo and dizziness
- What causes fatigue and dizziness
- What causes frequent dizziness
- What causes fainting and dizziness
- What causes headaches and dizziness
- What causes nausea and dizziness
- What causes occasional dizziness
- What causes a dizzy head
- What causes dizziness and confusion
- Does masturbation cause elevates PSA levels?
- Suggest treatment for complicated surgical wound infection of the scalp
- What causes sharp pain in chest that shoots to the arm?
- Suggest treatment for chest pain
- Suggest treatment for neck stiffness
- What causes recurrent lump in neck post antibiotic treatment?
- How can i get rid of inflammatory breast cancer rash with medicated creams?
- What causes numbness in legs and abdominal area?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent low grade diverticulitis
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain at work