What causes dizziness while having ankylosing spondylitis?
Prefer to visit a neurologist...
I went through your details. If ENT has ruled out ENT causes of vertigo (rotational feeling), then I prefer you visit a neurologist first. Spondylitis affecting cervical spine can cause vertigo. However I'd like you rule out other central nervous system causes. In my opinion, I think you will need a MRI scans of brain and cervical spine, if not done earlier along with doppler study of neck vessels. Neurologist will know about these tests.
Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the cure available for ankylosing spondylitis
- Vyvanse cause ankylosing spondylitis
- What are the symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis?
- Shoulder tendonitis and ankylosing spondylitis
- Does ankylosing spondylitis cause cervicogenic headache
- What is the treatment for ankylosing spondylitis
- Green tea ankylosing spondylitis
- Ankylosing spondylitis causes
- Unani and ankylosing spondylitis
- Can ankylosing spondylitis cause death