What causes dizziness when i move fast?
3 possible causes
I am Dr Mittal. I have read your query. I think I would be able to help you. The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of 3 possible causes -
1. ortho static hypotension. In this case, the bp falls on getting up from bed. The trick is to take more fluids and contract the leg muscles for 2 mins before getting back to the feet.
The last two need testing of the bp and sugars and changing the therapy according to the report.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes dizziness and lightheadedness when on bp medication
- What causes dizziness when standing up
- What causes dizziness when on medication
- What treatment is suggested for fast heartbeat causing dizziness
- What causes dizziness when on bp medication
- What causes dizziness when suffering from diabetes
- What is the cause of dizziness when on lidocaine
- What causes dizziness when on losartan
- What causes dizziness when turning over in bed
- What is the cause of dizziness when on hydroxyzine