What causes dizziness, weakness along with fluttering sensations in the chest?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Wed, 25 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Yes, other night very dizzy got up to get water. Became very weak, fainted for 10-15" came to sweats weakness put ice pack on back of neck, helped a lot. No heart fluttering, and chest pressure. Any thoughts was ok in about 10-15'
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Requires immediate medical attention

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Passing out for a couple of minutes could be due to vasovagal atttack and could mean that the circulating blood volume or blood pressure had dropped somehow. But passing out for 10 to 15 mins could mean a serious concern and calls for a thorough evaluation. It could have a brain cause and needs to be systematically investigated. Proper history is also important. I would insist you to visit a doctor and to get it sorted out. Please do not ignore it.

Let me know if I could help further.