question-icon

What causes dizziness, trembling hands and reduced output?

Posted on Fri, 13 May 2016
Question: went to bed around midnight, woke at 7 as usual. had blood on my hand and pillow, not sure if I scratched the inside of my nose or what. Went back to sleep after cleanup. Was supposed to be at lunch with my son at school at 1045...slept til 11 on accident. went back to sleep, got woken up at 230 and was supposed to be at work at 3, very unusual for me. I feel light headed and slowed down. I got to work, and a team member realized my hands are trembling.
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Needs correlation and management accordingly, too early to diagnose

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking

I read your question and i unerstand your concern. Blood on the hand not sure of its cause and location with a probability of nose bleed is likely benign and harmless. It happens some times as epistaxis / nose bleed is common. Waking up late is also normal due to disturbed routine of getting to bed late and having a blood finger interval in between, deprived you of sleep hours, so body compensated you with that extra sleep.

Now the dizziness, trembling hands and reduced out put should be evaluated to sort out some cause for it. Fever, body aches and malaise or fatigue are very broad spectrum symptoms and needs narrowing down to sort out the possible cause.

I would suggest to visit a doctor, let them run some baseline work up, examine you thoroughly and correlated all your symptoms clinically, rule out any thyroid hormones imbalance for the trembling cause and decide what is causing all this. I am sure the results will be positive and not worrying.

I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.

Khan
Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan