What causes dizziness post intercourse in a prostate cancer patient?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
I carefully passed through your question and would explain that your symptoms could be related to an autonomic nervous system dysfunction (such as orthostatic intolerance) or a metabolic disorder (chronic anemia, thyroid dysfunction).
Have you measured your blood pressure during these days when you feel dizzy?
Your brain and neck MRI have excluded possible intracranial causes, inclu
I would recommend consulting with your attending physician for a careful physical exam and some tests:
- a Head up Tilt test for possible orthostatic intolerance
- a resting ECG and cardiac ultrasound to examine your cardiac function and structure.
- some blood lab tests (complete blood count, thyroid hormone levels, blood electrolytes, PCR, sedimentation rate for inflammation).
Besides, if all the above tests result normal, I would recommend consulting with an ENT specialist for a labyrinthine tests. An inner ear disorder, may also cause a similar clinical scenario. You may need to take an antihistamine (dimenhydrinate, meclizine) or betahistine, which could be really helpful in the management of dizziness.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Post prostate cancer
- Aggressive prostate cancer causes
- Causes of prostate cancer
- Recurrent prostate cancer causes
- Splenda caused me prostate cancer
- Does laptop cause prostate cancer
- Post prostate cancer problems
- Advance prostate cancer causes
- Prostate cancer screening causes
- Resistant prostate cancer causes