What causes dizziness on waking up with disorientation?
Need immediate medical assistance.
In my opinion, at your age it is difficult to make a clinical diagnosis based on symptoms.
Dizziness with lightheaded with mild disorientation can be because of many reasons like high BP, low sugar level, brain haemorrhage, stroke, inner ear disease. Further any medicine advised for your condition are prescription medicines. There is no over the counter drugs for your condition.
Therefore in my opinion you should call a doctor for medical assistance. Do not neglect. Please consult doctor.
In the interim, I advice you to take adequate rest, do not lift weight or climb stairs, change head position. Seek medical help as early as possible.
Let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hepatitis c cause disorientation
- Numb, general disorientation causes
- Corneal abrasion disorientation dizziness
- Paint fumes causes disorientation
- Disorientation causes
- Palpitation breathlessness and disorientation fainting episodes what is causing these
- Dizzy chest pain disorientation
- Does spondylitis cause disorientation
- Disorientated, very fatigue causes
- Dizzy red eyes disorientation