What causes dizziness, nausea and mild headache while weaning off Amlodipine?
for past two days...tired...now mild headache?
Have stopped a Bp med recently, Amlodopine 5-25 been off of it for several weekscant get script refilled
could this be the issue
Following answer to your query...
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
Nausea, dizziness and headache aren't usually related to Amlodipine withdrawal. Since this symptoms appear weeks after stopping Amlodipine there they aren't related to Amlodipine withdrawal.
However in order to exclude hypertension as the possible cause of your symptoms you should measure it and if the BP is normal than your symptoms may be related to inner ear problems.
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you help!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mild headaches causes
- What causes recurring lump on neck accompanied by mild headaches
- What causes dizziness with mild headache
- If you hit your head and have mild headaches and dizzy and nausea
- Mild headache and dizziness bloated
- Having dizzy spells and mild headache
- Mild headache weak neck nausea
- Mild headache cause few days
- What causes mild headaches
- What could cause mild headache cramps and sore throat