What causes dizziness inspite of being on Venlafaxine?
Would increasing the dosage help?
Need to get evaluated
Hi, thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I went through your query and understood your concerns.
Recent onset of symptoms in ear may not related medicine you are taking. It could be from changes in inner ear.
For my patients with similar complaints first I would take complete history and examination. Depending on examination findings I would like to get relevant investigations. Causes may range from presence of wax in ear to inner ear problems. Treatment depends on cause.
Venlafaxine should be taken under consulting doctors advice. So its better to get examined to fix Venlafaxine dose and further management.
Hope I answered your query. Feel free to ask further related query.
Better to get evaluated
Hi, thanks for follow up query.
It could be related medication. but it's better to look for other causes before blaming on medicine. As its recent change in your symptom, better to get evaluated.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizziness frustrating what is the cause
- What causes vertigo and dizziness
- What causes fatigue and dizziness
- What causes frequent dizziness
- What causes fainting and dizziness
- What causes headaches and dizziness
- What causes nausea and dizziness
- What causes occasional dizziness
- What causes a dizzy head
- What causes dizziness and confusion