What causes dizziness, headaches, nausea, insomnia, painful eyes and tinnitus?

Posted on Fri, 22 Jan 2016 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: I believe I have vertigo, I have had two espiodes of the falling and migraines/headaches, nausea, trouble sleeping, exhaustion, ringing/blocked left ear, and a heavy constant pain behind my eyes
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Clinical examination would provide valuable information.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. But a clinical examination is essential. As of now, my suggestions would be:
* Take plenty of fluids to drink.
* Get your blood pressure measured.
* Take steam inhalation. It will help in relieving any mucus block that could be behind the blocked ears.
* Take betahistine (prescription medicine) after discussing with your doctor.
* Take naproxen 500 mg one or two tablets together as required when you have migraine.

For further, a clinical examination would be necessary and you would need to visit your doctor.

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha