What causes dizziness, earache and teeth pain?

Posted on Thu, 4 Aug 2016 in General Health
Question: My symptoms started with dizziness when laying down or turning to my right side. Lasted about 2 weeks intermittenly. Then progressed to ear ache/pain. Then teeth pain. This has been ongoing for approx a week. I had been using Flonase. Stopped using as it seemed to worsen the pain. What should i do? I do have a script for Ampicillin 500 mg to take for dental work as i have had both of my knees replaced. Thanks for your help.
Answered by Dr. Ralph Chambers 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

Detailed Answer:
This sounds like a sinus infection that has also affected your inner ear, causing the dizziness.

The Ampicillin may be effective, although, were you my patient, I'd prescribe either Cipro or Septra DS.

It would be better for you to see your doctor rather than use the ampicillin
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Ralph Chambers