• question-icon

What causes dizziness and weakness after masturbation?

Posted on Tue, 4 Jul 2017 in Sexual Health
Question: he says headrush is like spinning fr a sec. little weekness. usually hapns during mastupation.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is part of normalcy

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

As you might be knowing that orgasm is one of the most significant experiences of life and some people before achieving orgasm or even during orgasm experience a sense of detachment from surrounding with feeling of headrush.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with his experience as this is observed by significant proportion of individuals either during sex or masturbation and sometime during all kind of sexual acts.

The phenomenon can be explained on the basis of relative distribution of blood supply during sexual act when there is slight diminished blood supply to brain leading to weakness.

I hope this helps you in reassuring about the phenomenon experienced by him.
Post more questions if there is need for more clarification.
Thanks and regards.
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 27 minutes later
as u knw he us nt ejaculated since a year nw. wd my care and councelling as u suggested. i keep him motivated and away frm his depression. we r still in long distance. bt nw he is gting morning erections. gts hardon during phone sex. bt m nt able to make him ejaculate. frm past a week he cmplains of head spin. is it because he is close to gting orgasm. because aftr head spin he stops and gv it a rest. plz tell me wt cn be d resns.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up.

Although it is not possible for me to speculate reasons without talking to your Boyfriend but there is good possibility that he developed fear over progress of time and now afraid of any negative consequences if he ejaculates. In other terms it is possible that his continuing stress and non discharge of libidinal energy is responsible for head spin.

However I am sure that stress is playing a significant part in causation of his current symptoms.

In my opinion keep motivating him to continue masturbation despite the headspin as it is more likely to help him rather than aggravating his problem.

I hope this helps you.
I take this opportunity to request you to use my url for continuity of care in future. You often post open questions which can be allotted to any available doctors. Your direct post using my url will ensure that it reaches only to me.

My url for this purpose is I hope this answers your question.
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-ashok-kumar/67386

Thanks and regards
Dr Ashok Kumar
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist