What causes dizziness and lightheadedness during any exertion?
1. Lifting something heavy
2. âWalking fast
4. âAny such exerting activity
Normally by BP remains at 110/70.
What could be the reason for the same pls guide
Needs basic cardiac tests
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern for your health and I would like to suggest you to get the following routine cardiac tests done
These tests will help us rule out any underlying cardiac issues which could be the reason of your symptoms.
Also I would like to point out that keeping in mind your height and weight your Bp is slightly towards the lower side and a low bp during exertion can also cause these symptoms.
So simply you just need to increase daily water intake and add a bit of extra salt in your diet.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Hello again XXXXXXX
That's good to know that cardiac cause has been ruled out. Yes then the most likely cause is the low blood pressure.
Take the simple steps which I have told and hopefully your symptoms will subside.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vomiting and lightheadedness
- What causes dizziness and lightheadedness when on bp medication
- What is the cause of lightheadedness and migraines
- Dizziness and lightheadedness causes
- What causes lightheadedness and pailness
- What causes shortness of breath and lightheadedness during exercise
- Sudden episodes of dizziness and lightheadedness causes
- What are the causes for lightheadedness and tiredness
- What causes constant headaches with dizziness and lightheadedness
- What causes lightheadedness during pms
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?