What causes dizziness and head pain?
We took her to the doctor on Monday where she did some basic neurological tests and sent her for a bloodtest, that came back normal.
Now i am at a loss of what to do she wakes up ok every morning , but at different times during the day the dissiness comes back. Should i go back to the same doctor? Take her to the hospital where there are more resources ?
needs more evaluation
Thanks for writing to us.
From your description it looks like your daughter has been suffering from mostly dizziness during the day.
There could be many reasons including anemia, tension headache, migraine, postural hypotension, dehydration, etc.
Some of these might have been ruled out by your doctor.
But it is better to consult him again rather than switch to new hospital.
Your doctor would definitely reevaluate her and recommend further tests if required like scan.
Do ensure she takes adequate rest and drinks plenty of liquids to keep her hydrated.
Wishing your child good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are these symptoms of head pain and dizzy
- Head pain causes
- What could cause sharp head pain and spasm
- What causes right sided head pain on breathing
- Head pains caused by laughing
- Neck spurs causing head pain
- Does losartan cause head pains
- Coughing causing head pain
- Chronic head pain causes
- Causes of head pain dizziness and nausea