What causes dizziness and fast heart beat?
Measure blood pressure and pulse
Measure your blood pressure and heart rate, take attention if your pulse is irregular or not.
Your complaints can be caused either blood pressure and pulse variations or brain blood supply disorders.
Come back if you have further information or questions.
It is since then that I have felt lethargic and had a fluttery feeling in my chest.
Pluses 70. And my blood pressure is 83 over 56
Your blood pressure is quite low, I would advise you to drink much water, if it doesn't get normal in an hour refer to ER. Low blood pressure can caused lightheadedness and dizziness. But it doesn't cause memory loss.
You need an neurological assessment, there may be a need for duplex ultrasound of carotid arteries. When carotid arteries are narrowed from atherosclerosis they can cause transit disorders of brain blood supply which can cause such symptoms.
Also you need an ECG, as you had fluttering feeling in your chest. If you can have an appointment with your doctor, visit your doctor, if it is not possible in near hours and your complaints continue refer to ER to rule out acute cardiovascular or neurological diseases.
Hope I could help you
Wishing you good health
In case of further questions don't hesitate to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the remedy for a fast heart beat
- Dizziness shakes fast heart beat
- Prednisone causing fast heart beat
- Adderall causes of fast heart beats
- Chocolate causes fast heart beat
- Fast heart beat shakiness and dizziness
- Nasuea dizziness fast heart beat
- What causes fast heart beat throughout the day
- What causes sudden fast heart beats when suffering from hypertension
- Fast heart beat what could be the cause