What causes dizziness and double vision?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you i understand your concern and i would like to tell you that considering his age group and the the type of symptoms he is having its important to take him to an ER as soon possible so as to avoid long term and serious adverse effects.
As few tests will be required right away like imaging study of brain to find out the possible cause for his double vision as well as some other blood tests.
So its advisable to take him to hospital as soon possible.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of double vision with panic problems
- What causes double vision
- What causes double vision and how is it treated
- What causes occasional double vision
- What causes double vision after a cataract surgery
- What is the cause of double vision after pneumonia
- What causes sudden double vision
- What is the cause and treatment for double vision
- What causes double vision in a 4 year old
- What causes sudden onset of double vision
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?