What causes dizziness and disorientation?
Dizzy Spell and Disorientation
Thank you for asking Health care magic forum
I have gone through your query.Your fathers problem is most likely a hypoglycemic attack.Does he had any sweating during the episode?If yes then it supports hypoglycemia as the cause.It can be the reason he body became cold also.
You should get a random blood sugar in such case.Giving sugar candies or sweet juices will be helpful in such situation.If it is too low a dextrose infusion will be needed.His blood pressure also should be checked.
If that is not the case then it can be transient ischemic attack to brain or problems with heart.So an ECG should be taken and CT or MRI if needed after a physical examination by a physician.
Hope this may help you.Let me know if anything unclear.I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hepatitis c cause disorientation
- Numb, general disorientation causes
- Corneal abrasion disorientation dizziness
- Paint fumes causes disorientation
- Disorientation causes
- Palpitation breathlessness and disorientation fainting episodes what is causing these
- Dizzy chest pain disorientation
- Does spondylitis cause disorientation
- Disorientated, very fatigue causes
- Dizzy red eyes disorientation