What causes dizziness and diarrhea after consuming ginger tea while on antibiotics?
Yes there is a probability.
Welcome to health care magic, I share your concern and I will try to help you out in best possible way.
Bisoprolol is unlikely to cause any of the symptoms mentioned above.
Rivaroxaban can cause symptoms of low blood pressure (eg, fainting, dizziness or light-headedness).
Even prednisolone can cause dizziness and even abdominal cramps and diarrhea.
Nitrofurantoin can also cause dizzines but chances are very less.
Risedronate is unlikely to cause any of those symptoms.
Hence from the above discussion it can be concluded that, some of the medicines you are taking can cause above mentioned symptoms. But, there is also a possibility that those symptoms might be unrelated as well.
I hope this helps you
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback.
Dr. Naveen XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of bleeding after diarrhea
- What causes diarrhea after taking aloevera
- What causes diarrhea after meth binge
- What causes diarrhea immediately after taking food
- What causes diarrhea while taking antibiotics for ear infection
- What causes diarrhea after taking probiotics
- What causes mucus discharge after diarrhea
- What causes stomach pains and diarrhea after eating
- What causes diarrhea after eating
- What causes nausea diarrhea and dizziness diagnosed with concussion