What causes dizziness and chest pain in a patient with history of diabetes and high blood pressure?
See a physician;
Hello and thank you for asking!
I can understand your concern regarding to your husband's health.
The chest pain he had yesterday is of concern.
The age, Diabetes and high blood pressure are risk factors for coronary artery disease and the chest pain is a serious symptom in yhis subject.
Regarding to dizziness, there may be many causes and a detailed clinical examination would be of help.
So, I would recommend to see a physician asap.
Wish him good health.
Vertigo can be caused by many pathologies ( It could be Menier disease, benign paroxysmal , infections of the ear, vascular pathologies ect).
We usually recommend betaserc for symptoms relieve but a detailed clinical examinations is always neccessary in these cases.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can high blood pressure cause chest pain
- Breathlessness chest pain tingling dizziness high blood pressure
- What is causeing all of these symptoms high blood pressure rapid heart rate chest pain and facial numbness
- High blood pressure chest pains normal ekg
- Diabetes high blood pressure high serum creatinine level advice
- High blood pressure chest pain and hard to breathe
- High blood pressure chest pain
- High blood pressure minor chest pain
- Pregnant misshapen baby fluid low diabetes high blood pressure genetic
- Theraflu diabetes high blood pressure