What causes dizziness and blurred vision?
Dizziness and loss of balance.
Thank you for asking Health care magic
Your dizziness and loss of balance is most likely due to lack of proper blood supply to brain.It can also be due to dysrhythmias from heart.
As you mentioned the findings of echocardiogram with tricuspid regurgitation and ejection fraction of 45 to 50 which is considerably low.The ejection fraction below 40 is considered as heart failure. Problem of Dysrhythmias and decrease of enough blood supply to brain can occur in such condition.
You should better get a cardiologist consultation and get an ECG and Echocardiography to find the recent status of your heart.Holter monitoring will be required for 24 hours in some cases also.If there is any dysrhythmias then anti arrhythmic drug might be needed.In case of signs of heart failure, therapy for protecting heart from remodelling should be started.If any worsening organic damage of valves is there, then a surgical option can be considered.
Hope this may help you.Let me know if anything unclear.I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes occasional blurred vision
- What causes dizziness and nosebleeds with blurred vision
- Headache dizziness blurred vision swelling painful what is the cause
- What causes dizzy spells and blurred vision
- What causes head presuure with blurred vision and dizziness
- What could be the cause of blurred vision
- What are the possible causes for blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision
- What causes sudden blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision and shakes