What causes dizziness along with swollen ankles and feet?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
Although there can be various causes for swelling in feet and ankle but the most dangerous is a heart involvement like congestive heart failure or uncontrolled hypertension.
I would advise you to consult a cardiologist at the earliest and get a complete cardiac evaluation done and this can be followed by complete investigations of your body.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for my further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can iud cause swollen feet
- Eating meth causes swollen feet
- Can embolization cause swollen feet
- Does smoking cause swollen feet and ankles
- Causes swollen ankles and feet
- Swollen feet sharp pain in the knee to ankle cause
- Causes of swollen feet symptoms
- Can constipation cause swollen feet
- Swollen feet causes and treatment
- What could cause swollen and burnt feet and legs