What causes dizziness along with loose stools and vomiting?
How do you have my email address? It hasn't been asked for.
I don't mind paying for an answer to this question .....but I don't want to be involved in anything on a monthly basis.
Thanks for query my dear patient,
Have seen your details and i appreciatee your concerns.
Loose motions and vomiting etc causes depletion of water and electrolytes like sodium and potassium from body.Along with it a large amount of fluid is lost.
This may cause dizziness and vertigo in patient.
I would suggest you to take proper treatment of gastroenteritis.
Take imodium 2mg tablet twice daily
For nausea take Zofran 4 mg as and when required.
Get a stool test done.
Take lots of orange juice and coconut water.
Drink plenty of water.
Eat light and easily digestible food.
Follow up with reports of stool.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of sudden dizziness and vomiting
- What causes dizziness and vomiting after taking cefuroxime
- Vomiting cellulitis loose stools diabetes what is causing diarrhea
- What could cause dizziness and vomiting sensation
- What causes dizziness unable to eat vomiting
- What causes green stool along with dizziness and sickness
- What causes headache stomachache vomiting and dizziness
- What causes vomitting sensation with dizziness
- What causes loose stools
- What is causing child to have vomitings and runny stool
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses