What causes dizziness after taking Lactare with Perinorm?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 8 Mar 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: Hi,
I'm taking lactare with perinorm as my milk supply is low as suggested by my gync. I'm taking from yesterday night and im feeling diziness. Please let me know if any effect from the medicine prescribed
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, it can be due to perinorm.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Thanks for writing in to us with your health concerns.

There can be dizziness due to perinorm, if it is not limiting then you can continue the medicine. It is not a very serious side effect and will go away if you continue the drug.

Dr Manisha Jain.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 21 hours later
As diziness due to perinorm. Should i continue ot stop it?? I stopped it today still i have diziness. Please siggest
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Due to less water intake

Detailed Answer:
If the dizziness is still persisting then most likely its not due to Perinorm.
Try taking a lot of water and then see the dizziness also get your blood pressure checked.
Some women continue to feed a lot without taking care of water intake and thus there occurs dizziness.
So in my opinion it is most likely not due to Perinorm and just your less water intake
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad