What causes disorientation while on Etodolac and Metoprolol?
MSM the cause.chelex not significant
Thank you for asking
Etodolac cause mildness orientation issues but MSM is notorious for such disorientation adverse effects. Metoprolol is fine and has nothing to do with it.and chelex is an ion exchange resin used for chelation of iron or copper or any other heavy metal overdose or excess I wonder how it would help .youe history does not indicste its use.Seek your doctor and let them decide what is best for you.
I hope it helps.take care and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Disorientation light headedness what to do
- Fibromyalgia osteoarthritis imbalance disorientation confusion causes for symptoms
- Hepatitis c cause disorientation
- Numb, general disorientation causes
- Paint fumes causes disorientation
- Disorientation causes
- Palpitation breathlessness and disorientation fainting episodes what is causing these
- Does spondylitis cause disorientation
- Disorientated, very fatigue causes
- Can cyst in sinus area cause disorientation and lightheadedness