What causes discomfort while urinating and feeling of a full bladder?
possibly an urinary tract infection
HI, thanks for healthcare magic
It is possible that you may have an urinary tract infection. With infections not all of the symptoms have to be present.
Urinary tract infections can be associated with discomfort on urination, feeling of incomplete urination, frequency, blood (hematuria), change in odor or colour, fever, abdominal pain
Only some of these may be present.
A urine test at your doctor's office can confirm it. If confirmed then antibiotics would be needed for treatment.
In addition to antibiotics, you would need to use a lot of fluids. Cranberry juice or products can sometimes be helpful.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain in the abdomen discomfort while urination reason
- Vaginal discharge discomfort while urinating
- Symptoms of Discomfort while urinating
- Diagnosis of Discomfort while urinating
- Treatment and cure for Discomfort while urinating
- 1 year baby discomfort while urinating red swollen clitoris treatment
- Drugs/medication for Discomfort while urinating
- Is discomfort while urinating and/or frequent urination a side effect of naltrexone?
- Discomfort while urinating causes
- What is causing the feeling of full bladder after urination