What causes discomfort in venis on legs when suffering from diabetes?

Dr. Vaddadi Suresh

Posted on Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Diabetes
Question: I m a diabetes patients from last three months. Diabetes is in control but I m suffering from irritation in my vains in both leg and feet . Doctor advised me to take 1 tab daily of symbol 20 and one tab of pregabid nt along with a cap of rejoice od I am feeling relax but not 100% . Kindly advice me.
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 52 minutes later
Brief Answer:
you can increase the doses

Detailed Answer:
You are suffering from diabetic neuropathy. This is best treated by drugs like those you are using. You need to keep your sugars in absolute control.
It may take some time before you get 100%response. You will also need to increase the doses of the above drugs you are using to get the best response.
Symbal can be increased upto 60 mg and pregabid can be increased up to 150 mg.
Hope this helps.