What causes discomfort in upper abdomen between the rib cages and frequent burping?
take pantoprazole and domperidone before breakfast
Hello. Thanks for putting your query in hcm
Your description suggest you are having reflux symptoms with acid peptic disease.
However I will recommend you to get endoscopy examination to confirm what is happening inside.
Meanwhile I will suggest you to take a proton pump inhibitor like pantoprazole along with a prokinetic agent like domperidone. Both these medicines are to be taken before breakfast and is available OTC.
Avoid spicy and fatty meals, citrus fruits, tea and coffee
Avoid lying down and water with meals at least for 2 hrs
I hope I have answered yiur query and thia will help you. Wish you a good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes indigestion and burping
- What could cause frequent burps with bad odour
- What causes rotten egg burps
- What causes sulphur burps
- What causes burping
- What causes burping in old age
- What causes burping and burning in the throat
- What causes sour burps
- What causes continuous burping
- What is the cause for smelly burps