What causes discomfort in the front and back of abdomen?
Can be a symptom of peptic ulcer.
Thanks for query.
Have seen your details.
Pain involving front and back of abdomen could be suggestive of Peptic ulcers.They are open sores in the stomach and the small intestine. The most common cause is a bacterial infectionBacteria named HPylori is most likely involved. Usually Peptic ulcers on the rear wall of the digestive tract can cause abdominal and back pain. Peptic ulcers usuallly responds to antacid and proton pump inhibifor.
Howerver a endoscopy is indicated.
Hope i was helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is causing the pain in my abdomen and back
- What causes a splotchy back
- Lower back discomfort causes
- What causes allergy in back
- Discomfort in lower back abdomen and groin causes and treatment
- What causes brusing on lower back
- What is the cause of tingling back
- What is causing chest pain from front to back
- What causes fluttering in the back of the head
- What causes back spasms