What causes discomfort in testicles after an infection?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: sir
i am attaching the results of urin test and related scan reports
after an infection i have some discomfort in my right testicles,
can u help me the main cause of this pain or something like a discomfort, and remedy for this problem
yous faithfully XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 47 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pain in Testicle is due to Epididymitis.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts and reports that you have posted it appears that you have infection of Rt. Epididymis(Epididymitis).

You have been rightly prescribed Ciprofloxacin and anti inflammatory drug like Ibugesic.

The main cause of the discomfort in testis is due to Epididymitis.

Please note that Epididymitis takes long time to get cured completely hence you will need to take antibiotics and anti inflammatory medication for 4 weeks.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.