What causes discomfort in lower left abdomen after lifting heavy weights?
Watch for any symptoms.
Thanks for your query.
Noted your history of deadlifting today and got a liquid rushing sensation in lower left abdomen.
No pain at all.
Just a weird feeling.
If there are no symptoms of nausea, vomiting, bloating or even uneasiness there is no need to worry.
If at all any of the symptoms develop please report to the Doctor or ER.
Also check whether you have hernia or not.
This can occur due to shifting of fluid in the intestine as the intra-abdominal pressure is so much risen during deadlifting.
I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes movement in lower abdomen
- What causes dull pain in left lower abdomen
- What causes lower abdomen to twitch
- What cause fluttering feeling in lower left abdomen
- What causes electrical sensation in lower left abdomen
- What is causing scrotum to get bigger and causing discomfort
- What causes strain in lower back while lifting heavy dumbbells
- What causes swelling and tenderness in lower left abdomen
- Causes of swollen lower left abdomen
- What causes ganglion swelling after weight lifting