question-icon

What causes discomfort in left eye and pressure in left arm?

Posted on Fri, 13 May 2016
Question: Funny feeling left side and in left eye. Bit dizzy as we!! Small pressure sensation left arm
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra (56 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Investigations needed.

Detailed Answer:
My dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.

There is some more information needed for us to offer you some guidance.
How long have you been having this problem?
Is it constant or the feeling comes and goes away? Your suger levels are OK ?

In our practice we submit such patients to detailed examination, including neurological and cardiovascular tests to rule out any defect.
There is a strong possibility of this being of vascular origin.So a cardiovascular examination is needed for guidelines regarding further management.

Please get details of these examinations and get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Deepak
Dr. N. K. Misra

Ophthalmologist