What causes diminished urine stream while on Cipro?
This is not likely to be effect of cipro
Hi and welcome.
This is not likely to be effect of cipro so it may have been that prostate hyperplasia got worse or there is kidney stone. In every case you need to continue cipro because it will prevent possible complications of urinary stones and urinary infection. After the course you can do kidneys ultrasound and basic urine analysis. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of blood while urinating
- Can cipro cause hallucinations
- Tendonitis treatment caused by cipro
- Cipro cause nerve damage
- Cipro cause stomach gas
- Cipro cause diarrhea
- Can cipro cause gastritis
- Cipro causing vaginal dryness
- Tendonitis caused by cipro or levaquin
- Does cipro cause dark urine