What causes digestive problems while on Bifilac?

Dr. Vivek Chail

Radiologist

Posted on Thu, 11 Feb 2016 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Iam having digestive issue. Shall I take biflac tablet regularly.
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can take bifilac regularly as recommended

Detailed Answer:
Hi xxxxxxxxx,
Thanks for writing in to us.

I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.

1.. Bifilac contains streptococcus faecalis, lactobacillus, clostridium butyricum and bacillus mesentericus and improves digestion.

2. You can take bifilac regular use for better digestion. No significant adverse effect has been documented.

3. If you experience constipation after using bifilac then please drink adequate amounts of water with it.

Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.

Follow up: Dr. Vivek Chail 2 hours later
I got married 4 months ago,Iam having less erection during my sex and I cannot able to insert and during that time iam nervous also, can you please give suggestions.
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Have long foreplay and use KY jelly

Detailed Answer:
Hi xxxxxxxxxxxx,
Thanks for writing in to us.

Please find my observations below.

1. Digestion problems do not influence sexual performance.

2. It looks like you have performance anxiety and this is the reason you are not able to enjoy sex.

3. It is suggested that you engage in a long foreplay with your partner and use lubrication jelly like KY jelly for easy penetration. Avoid getting nervous and take things slowly.

Hope your query is answered.

Follow up: Dr. Vivek Chail 2 days later
Iam having sinus headache regularly. I had undergone surgery also. But still iam facing sinus headache. How to manage it sir, please give remedy for this problem.
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please take precautions

Detailed Answer:
Hi xxxxxxxxxxx,
Thanks for writing back with an update.

1. It is important to review your sinus problem in detail and see surgery detail to know the condition clearly.

2. However in any sinus headache, the patient is told to avoid smoking, dust and pollution. Avoid situations, places and foods which gives you headache. DO 30 minutes of exercise every day in the morning.

3. Medicine like steroids, anti nausea medicine, pain relief if any has to be given by your doctor after clinical examination.
Hope your query is answered.