What causes difficulty issues with reaching orgasm?
Further details required
Welcome to HCM
As I can understand from from your complaints description, it appears that you have following major issues
1) you are concerned about prostrate problems.
2) difficulty issues with reaching orgasm.
3) Unsatisfactory sexual relationship.
Regarding your prostrate problem:
Difficulty in urination, unable to completely void bladder, thin urine stream, increased frequency of micturition, frequent urinary tract infections, etc are all suggestive of prostrate related problems.
Let me know if you happen to suffer from these symptoms.
I need you to answer my following questions:
1) are you satisfied with your sexual life?
2) are you able to reach orgasm? early or delayed?
3) any difficulties in maintaining erection for adequate duration?
4) do you feel that you are keeping low at libido than before?
5) whether on any medication currently?
Answers to these can help me in understanding your problem in good detail.
Kindly send me soon.
Dr Pankaj Borade
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What health issue causes fatigue
- What causes difficulty swallowing
- What causes difficulty in swallowing and heartburn
- What is the cause for not reaching orgasm during sex
- What causes difficulty in writing
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- What causes mental health issues
- What causes sperm motility issues
- What is the cause for the difficulty in swallowing food
- What causes gallbladder issues