What causes difficulty in starting the urine stream?
Few possible causes
hi and welcome.
If prostate is ruled out then problem may be in urethra,bladder or innervation. You need to do cystoscopy and neurological examination including MRI scan of lumbar spine. This will show you is there stenosis or obstruction which then can be cured. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty passing urine causes
- Difficulty in urination burning cause
- What causes a female split urine stream
- What causes greasy urine
- What causes oil in urine
- What causes frequent urination after started losartan
- What causes difficulty in passing urine
- What could cause cracks in penis and difficulty in urination
- What causes urine to be slimy?
- What causes blood in urine and difficulty in urination