What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
PD is to considered after ruling our drug induced causes if any.
I can certainly understand your concern.
Before considering Parkinson' s disease (PD) as the predominant cause in view of his overall motor slowing ( referred to as bradykinesia in medical terminology) I would like to revise his medication history in detail.
Hence I request you to update his current list of medications and the respective indication of each.
To review the case with your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause sleep a lot
- What causes choking in sleep
- What causes difficulty swallowing
- What causes psychopathic personality
- What causes difficulty in writing
- What causes a person to be weak
- What causes a person to be hot
- What causes a person to be sleepy
- What causes breathing difficulties interfering with sleep
- What causes restless sleep
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails