What causes difficulty in remembering things of present and past?
Consult a psychiatrist.
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
You have difficulty in remembering things of present and past.
This sole symptom does not qualify for ADHD. It is actually diagnosed based on set criteria for ADHD.
Your forgetfulness may be an after-effect of accident or any other cause (physical or psychological).
I would suggest you to consult a psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and assessment. The treatment will be decided once appropriate diagnosis is made.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What things cause early death
- What causes difficulty swallowing
- What causes difficulty in swallowing and heartburn
- What causes difficulty in getting pregnant
- What causes breathing difficulty with dizziness
- What cause palpitations with breathing difficulty
- What causes difficulty in writing
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- What is the cause for the difficulty in swallowing food
- What causes a black paste stool