What causes difficulty in breathing when diagnosed with a lump in the right breast?
Please share additional information
I can certainly understand your concern
I have worked through your attached query in detail
It's very important that see the following test reports in your case
1. HRCT scan of your chest
2. Mammography of your breast.
3. Fundus eye examination of both eyes
4 . List of medications taken so far
Please share your reports with the upload reports option on the website.
Once I receive your reports I will guide you accordingly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty breathing causes
- Difficulty breathing when sitting
- Difficulty breathing when bent
- Difficulty breathing when sick
- Difficulty breathing in morning cause
- Sore breast and difficulty breathing
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- What causes cough with no mucus and difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing headache causes
- What causes pain with difficulty breathing