What causes difficulty in breathing through the nose?
You are probably having a deviated nasal septum. You should get a X-ray paranasal sinuses done and send me the picture so that I can suggest you better.You have been possibly advised to undergo a septal correction surgery but I can suggest you better once i get to see the X-ray.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty breathing causes
- Stuffy nose difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing in morning cause
- Can an infection cause difficulty breathing
- What could cause weakness dizziness difficulty breathing with bad headaches
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- Does chest infection cause difficulty breathing
- What causes cough with no mucus and difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing headache causes
- What causes pain with difficulty breathing