What causes difficulty in breathing and urinating?
Sepsis with multi organ dysfunction
Thanks for the query, I have gone through the case reports attached by you. It looks like your grand father is suffering from sepsis with multi organ dysfunction. Sepsis is a very critical condition involving the entire body including the kidneys. The kidneys have currently shut down and he will require dialysis temporarily. He is on the right treatment for the sepsis with higher anti biotics and other supportive care.
I suggest you to continue supportive care and dialysis until he recovers. If you could attach the reports as well I will be in a better position to help
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty breathing causes
- Could vitamin d cause difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing in morning cause
- Can an infection cause difficulty breathing
- What could cause weakness dizziness difficulty breathing with bad headaches
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- Does chest infection cause difficulty breathing
- What causes cough with no mucus and difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing headache causes
- What causes pain with difficulty breathing