What causes difficulty breathing?
Please provide information..
I understand your concern. I am Dr. Arun Tank & I am infectious disease specialist. I am going to answer your concern.
- Most probably your complaint is related to the cold you have, but I can help you out more if you provide the following information to me.
- I want to ask you whether you have history of high blood pressure, asthma, heart disease, diabetes? Also provide the information that whether you are on any medication?
If you have anything else to ask I will be very happy to answer that. We wish you a best health at healthcare magic.
Dr. Arun Tank
If you are satisfied with my answer rate me as five star and close the answer
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty breathing causes
- Could vitamin d cause difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing in morning cause
- Can an infection cause difficulty breathing
- What could cause weakness dizziness difficulty breathing with bad headaches
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- Does chest infection cause difficulty breathing
- What causes cough with no mucus and difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing headache causes
- What causes pain with difficulty breathing