What causes difficulty breathing during sleep?
Thanks for posting this query
I have gone through the query thoroughly, understood the problem.
According to the description given by you, I dont see any major issues. But, he could be having allergic issue with enlarged turbinates which could be causing this type of breathing.
I would suggest to you to try using saline nasal spray and steroid nasal spray to reduce the nasal congestion. This could regularize his breathing. Also, encourage him to do steam inhalation before going to bed.
Hope with this measures things will get better. Revert back to me if you are having any further queries.
Dr. Naveen Kumar N
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty breathing causes
- Difficulty breathing in morning cause
- Can an infection cause difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing during sleep
- What could cause weakness dizziness difficulty breathing with bad headaches
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing during sleep dryness in throat treatment
- What causes cough with no mucus and difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing headache causes
- What causes pain with difficulty breathing