What causes difficulty breathing despite having medication for double pneumonia?
chest exercises will help
I am Dr Mittal
I have read your query.
The symptoms are quite suggestive of a intersitial lung disease.
Now this has very limited treatment.
The next line would be stroids.
I however recommend trying to make your respiratory muscles stronger.
Use a spirometer make your lungs stronger.
And use a lot of chest physiotherapy.
This may help you feel much better.
The more you do, better you will feel, once the lucg strength improves.
If this does not help, steroid inhalers may be needed.
I hope that the information helps.
Best of luck
Specific queries answered
It would be good to use a spirometer and get those balls up in the air as many times as possible.
And no, chest physiotherapy is not the same as nebulization. You have to meet a physiotherapist to learn the exercises.
Meeting a doctor is always helpful- best meet a pulmonologist.
Best of luck,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty breathing causes
- Drugs/medication for Difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing in morning cause
- Can an infection cause difficulty breathing
- What could cause weakness dizziness difficulty breathing with bad headaches
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- What causes cough with no mucus and difficulty breathing
- How serious is double pneumonia
- Difficulty breathing headache causes
- What causes pain with difficulty breathing