What causes difficulty breathing and chest congestion in the mornings?
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your query.
I think I would be able to help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of -
1. A chest condition like bronchiAl asthma or COPD.
2. A cardiac lesion like heart failure.
I think I would suggest that you have a test -
These 2 tests can help guide us to a diagnosis.
do let me know the report so that I can help you further .
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you.
Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for chest pain and difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing causes
- Sinus congestion difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing in morning cause
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing in the morning
- What causes cough with no mucus and difficulty breathing
- Does chest infection cause difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing headache causes
- What causes pain with difficulty breathing